Are you called to empower children for purpose? Do you know that every child was created as a masterpiece by a mighty GOD? Do you have a desire to provide a classroom built around this understanding? King’s Gate may be the place for you! We are growing and building a learning community. Be part of something that points students and families towards the glory and kindness of your GOD.
Child Development Center Teachers @ Surrey Hills (12-36 month olds) Mondays & Wednesdays 9:00-2:45
~ Qualifications include at least a CDA or 12 hours in ECE, Child Development or Elementary Education. Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred.
Kindergarten Teacher @ Hefner Pointe
~ Qualifications include relevant degree and experience (at least a bachelor’s degree in ECE, Child Development or Elementary Education.) Oklahoma and/or ACSI Teaching Certificate preferred.
Child Development Center Teachers @ Hefner Pointe (12 months – 36 months) Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00-3:00
~ Qualifications include relevant experience, at least a CDA or 12 hours in ECE, Child Development or Elementary Education. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Substitute Bus Drivers @ Hefner Pointe/Surrey Hills (2-3 hours for daily pick-up/drop-off) ~ Qualifications include: relevant experience, high school diploma and CDL with (P) passenger endorsement. Click on the following link for the full job description: Bus Driver’s Description_2017
Part-time Benefits include:
Full-time Benefits include:
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A KING’S GATE POSITION, PLEASE SUBMIT:
Wyndi Bradley, Head of Schools
*King’s Gate Statement of Faith (ACSI Statement of Faith)
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of GOD (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21).
2. We believe there is one GOD, eternally existent in three persons Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).
3. We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33), His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35), His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, 7:26), His miracles (John 2:11), His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9), His Resurrection (John 11:25, 1 Corinthians 15:4), His Ascension to the right hand ofGOD (Mark 16:19), His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11).
4. We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ, and that only by GOD’s grace and through faith alone are we saved (John 3:16–19, 5:24; Romans 3:23, 5:8–9; Ephesians 2:8–10; Titus 3:5).
5. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; that they are saved unto the resurrection of life, and that they are lost unto the resurrection of condemnation (John 5:28–29).
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our LORD Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9, 1 Corinthians 2:12–13, Galatians 3:26–28).
7. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13–14; 1 Corinthians 3:16, 6:19–20; Ephesians 4:30, 5:18).