Career Opportunities at King’s Gate Christian School Locations
At King’s Gate Christian School, we seek to engage employees who…
Follow Jesus authentically and energetically
- People who recognize their need for a Savior and have experienced salvation through the love of Jesus.
- People who have experienced forgiveness and readily forgive others.
- People who pursue GOD through His Word, worship, prayer, discipleship, and fellowship.
- People who value, read, and submit to the Bible as GOD’s inspired and infallible Word.
- People who pursue and admit their need for growth and accountability.
- People who understand that serving at King’s Gate is a call to participate in ministry to children and families through accredited Christian education.
- People who are identified as examples of those who believe in Jesus as their Savior, in their speech, conduct, faith, love and purity.
Relate to children, families & staff in ways that honor GOD
- People who genuinely love kids and their families unconditionally.
- People who partner with parents and the local church.
- People who communicate professionally and speak the truth in love.
- People who serve the whole school team, not just their own class.
- People who avoid complaining to focus energy on problem solving.
Are responsible strong teachers who love to teach
- People who know and love their subject matter and their students.
- People who are diligent in their work providing exemplary classrooms.
- People who will patiently persevere to teach “the one”.
- People who differentiate instruction and create and support solutions that help students succeed.
FULL-TIME JOB OPENINGS @ Surrey Hills Location
None at this time. Please submit the requested information below if you are interested in future positions.
PART-TIME JOB OPENINGS @ Surrey Hills Location
Child Development Center Teachers @ Surrey Hills (12-36 month olds) Mondays & Wednesdays 9:00-2:45
~ Qualifications include at least a CDA or 12 hours in ECE, Child Development or Elementary Education. Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred.
Elementary Art Teacher @ Surrey Hills (1st through 6th Grades) Two to four afternoons per week 11:30-3:30.
~ Qualifications include relevant experience and at least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
PART-TIME JOB OPENINGS @ Hefner Pointe LOCATION
Child Development Center Teachers @ Hefner Pointe (6 months – 36 months) Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00-3:00
~ Qualifications include relevant experience, at least a CDA or 12 hours in ECE, Child Development or Elementary Education. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
BENEFITS ARE APPLICABLE TO EACH KING’S GATE POSITION
Part-time Benefits include:
- Tuition for one dependent child that reflects the hours worked.
- Potential for 3% match for a retirement plan
Full-time Benefits include:
- Full tuition for one dependent child (preschool and older) who attends King’s Gate Christian School or child-care at a discounted rate for one dependent child under the age of three.
- Major medical insurance plan.
- A 3% match for a retirement plan.
- More than 25 scheduled days off from September through May. Most positions include at least 12 weeks off during the summer.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A KING’S GATE POSITION, PLEASE SUBMIT:
- Resume detailing education history, employment history, and at least three references.
- One-page describing your Christian journey, current relationship with GOD and why you are pursuing a ministry position in Christian education.
- If applicable, a copy of your college transcripts.
- Please indicate which position(s) you are applying to fill.
Wyndi Bradley, Head of Schools