King's Gate Christian School
In 2019, King’s Gate established it’s first athletic team. Our archery team competes in the Spring semester.
While we continue to grow, we’ve partnered with several sports associations in our area to provide extra-curricular experiences for our students.
Clubs & Activities
ACSI Student Activities
Our accrediting partner, Association of Christian Schools International, provides opportunities for our students to compete with other Christian schools in our region and nation. We compete in art, creative writing, math, speech, and spelling. Our Upper School students are able to attend annual leadership conferences, as well.
We want our students to learn at an early age that they have unique talents, skills, and gifts given by GOD to positively change the world.
“For we are GOD’s masterpiece, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which GOD prepared in advance for us to do.” – Ephesians 2:10
In Matthew 25, Jesus commands us to care for the “least of these.” Our students learn to respect and esteem individuals in our community from all walks of life. Some of our volunteer projects have included:
- Playing games and celebrating holidays with local nursing home residents
- Hosting a Valentine’s Party at Whitefields’ home for boys
- All-school volunteer project: creating canned castle structures using non-perishable foods that are then donated to local food banks
- Collecting trash in the community to teach stewardship of the land
- Organizing a local food pantry
- Serving our neighbors during ROAR Week
There is no minimum age to care for others. Even our youngest students participate in acts of service.
“Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.” – 1 Timothy 4:12