Ways to Makes an Impact:
- Surrey Hills Campus: Can you help a class weed, water and plant flowers in the butterfly garden?
- Hefner Pointe and Surrey Hills Campus: We LOVE guest readers in preschool and elementary classes.
- Hefner Pointe and Surrey Hills Campus: Resource room helpers are needed to assist our teachers in preparing materials for their weekly lessons.
- Help gather social media content and interview individuals for school publications
Volunteer Bus Driver Details:
Would you like the opportunity to minister to students and families through pick-up and drop-off services? We are seeking on-going volunteers to drive students with our new 29-passenger Mid-bus. Volunteer drivers will take students to the Surrey Hills campus at 8:10 am and drop students off at the Hefner Campus at 3:30 pm. We are also seeking substitute drivers that can periodically fill in for daily bus drivers and to help provide transportation during periodic field trips.
Ideal candidates will…
- Follow Jesus authentically and energetically
- Relate to children, families & staff in ways that honor GOD
- Are responsible strong volunteers who love children
- Possess a CDL license with a class B and P endorsement
How to register to become a driver
Please confirm the days and times that you can drive with Mrs. Shenae Nicholson, Assistant Director by calling at 405-752-2111 or email her at: email@example.com
Process to register for a CDL to drive the Mid-bus:
- Written exam
- Permit will be good for 180 days
- There is a hold on the permit for 14 days before you can take the driver’s test
- State issued (original) birth certificate or passport
- When the driver’s test is passed (with the first attempt) there will be a $20 replacement fee to change the permit to an actual CDL
- Proof of residency (Example: utility bill, title to vehicle or W-2)
- DOT medical card not required for nonprofits not related to public schools. You will be required to sign a medical affidavit (check box #2) to be released from the requirement of turning in a medical card.
For more information about obtaining your CDL, please visit the Oklahoma DMV website at: