King's Gate Christian School

GIVING

It is hard to imagine what King’s Gate Christian School would be today without the generous financial blessings and sacrifices made by our community to prepare young men and women to engage and change the world for Jesus Christ. We are immensely grateful for your investment of time, talent, and treasure that has allowed us to fulfill a decade-long vision of expanding our school to reach 12th grade.

 

One of my colleagues often says that GOD has a special place in His heart for King’s Gate Christian School, and I believe it. GOD’s presence here feels tangible, and I have been encouraged to learn of His faithfulness to this community in countless ways over the years. One of the clearest ways He has done this is by surrounding us with people who have been generous in philanthropic support of King’s Gate and our mission. Knowing how these individuals have cared for King’s Gate over the years is such a rich blessing. Thank you for prayerfully considering how you can invest in King’s Gate. Every single gift makes a difference in our mission to take the love of Jesus Christ to the community by partnering with families to equip the whole student for their individual calling through a rich, experiential education.

Thank you for ALL you do,

Wyndi Bradley, Head of Schools

Why Give to King's Gate?

An investment in the lives of King’s Gate students is an investment in our future. Your support allows us to provide hands-on-learning opportunities and real-life problem solving exercises to develop future leaders, entrepreneurs, and employees in our communities. 

Tuition only covers 80% of a student’s costs. We raise the other 20% with our two annual fundraisers, the winter Gala and the spring Amazing gRace, as well as generous donations of time, goods, and money by our supporters through our Growing King’s Gate initiative.

Be a part of our ministry by giving. No gift is too small. There are many options available to those who wish to support the ministry of King’s Gate Christian School.

King’s Gate is a 501c3 non-profit. All gifts are tax-deductible.

Gifts and Pledges

You may give by cash or check. Choosing “unrestricted” means your donation will be used to meet the needs of the highest priority as determined by King’s Gate. Choose “restricted” means you select where and how the money is to be used. 

Cash/check gifts through pledges may be set monthly, quarterly or annually. Please contact Paula Gage at pgage@kingsgateschool.com to arrange recurring gifts of cash or check.

Debit/credit or ACH giving through our PayPal account offers convenience, saves postage and time since gifts are automatically withdrawn on the dates you specify. Some donors choose to use credit cards that offer benefits such as mileage or cash back rewards. You may give a one-time gift or choose monthly giving.

MAIL DONATIONS TO:

12421 N. Mustang Rd. • Yukon, OK  73099

Attn: Development Department

Other Giving Options

GIFTS IN KIND

Some individuals choose to give non-cash gifts. These include goods and services such as standard copier paper and colored Sharpies.

To learn about this and other giving options, please call Corky Eshelman, Development Director at 405-238-0144 or email ceshelman@kingsgateschool.com

THRIVENT FINANCIAL CHOICE DOLLARS®

Thrivent members can recommend that King’s Gate receive charitable grant funding by directing available Choice Dollars® to us. To learn more, visit Thrivent Choice or call 1-800-847-4836 and say “Thrivent Choice” when prompted.

Did you know you can combine daily tasks with giving to King’s Gate?

Facebook Giving

Set up a birthday fundraiser and invite your friends to donate. 100% of funds raised is delivered to King’s Gate.

Amazon Smile

Go to smile.amazon.com and select King’s Gate as the charity to support. King’s Gate gets .05% of your shopping dollars. This only works on desktop. We recommend putting items from the app in your cart and finishing the transaction on your desktop.

Office Depot

When you shop at Office Depot, mention to your cashier that you want to support King’s Gate and we’ll get 5% of your purchase! Our ID# is 70204137.